Saturday, July 7, 2007

I am a bad blogger

Okay, I admit it. I have been remiss. I haven't chimed in since the Lee Marvin thing. I have no excuses, other than I've been distracted by own projects. me, me, me. Anyway-announcement. Culture Vulture has been added to the growing list of shaking-approved sites. The shaking reference brings me to part two of this mea culpa rant. The first ever issue of shaking like a mountain is on line now. Go. Seek. Please send us comments. Only your fearless leader submitted from this gang of pirates, and no slacker he, got into our debut. Celebrate him. And at the same time, kick yourselves in the asses and get going with some writing. I know you're all music junkies. I know you have literature oozing out of your fingertips.
Now, I promise to do better. Read this thing like the barely sentient being that I am, and occasionally chip in what I have to chip.
See http:www.shakinglikeamountain.com. Let us know if you've been shook (editors@shakinglikeamountain.com).

No comments: